PISC Discussion Forums

The following discussion forums are available. For any item specific to a territory, please use the PISC Region forums, otherwise use the General discussion forum. New forums for specific topics may be added as and when appropriate. Only PISC Members can post a message, or reply (after logging in). 

icon
anapier
The new PF web site is a bit of a "navigational mystery"....at least it is to me.

However, I managed to find "Philatelic Sales" which not only lists the new issues BUT also has material going back as far as 1993.....and all at face value too.

Web page link is https://www.postfiji.com.fj/VPO/Secure/PhilatelySale.aspx

Worth saving if you want to avoid much head scratching or the use of ""industrial" language, or both :) :) :)
2020-12-04 14:00
jray
I agree - it isn't easy to navigate, especially when some of the links don't work.

That is a very good "find", which I have bookmarked.

At one time, Post Fiji said that commemorative stamps would be withdrawn one year after the date of issue, but it seems that the policy has changed.
2020-12-16 20:30
anapier
iconjray:

At one time, Post Fiji said that commemorative stamps would be withdrawn one year after the date of issue, but it seems that the policy has changed.

John,

The bulletins, which come with new issues, state 2 years unless exhausted earlier which, as we all know, never happens nowadays.
2020-12-19 09:11
icon